TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You may fax or e-mail in your order at anytime!
- You may place an order by phone from 8:30AM to 4:00PM Monday to Friday!
- All orders placed are subject to availability of merchandise.
We accept Cash, Certified Cheques, Money order, Cheques (with approved credit application*). We also accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discovery & Interac at our offices and by request.
* To fill out a credit application, please contact our sales persons, or our office to provide you with a copy of the credit application.
- C.O.D General Payment Terms: All payments are C.O.D (Cash on Delivery)*
*Payment term exceptions may apply with discretion of Zara Office. See below for further options that customer may be entitled to upon approval.
- Cash payments on delivery, may receive a 2% discount (pertaining to invoices with no item discounts)
- Cash payments on delivery, may receive a 1% discount (pertaining to invoices with item discounts)
- Note: Discount not applicable to dairy products.
- Credit Terms: Eligible only upon approval of Credit Application** Net Term days will be determined upon approval.
**To fill out a credit application, please contact our sales persons, or our office to provide you with a copy of the credit application.
- Customers are required to fill out a credit application for approval by the discretion of Zara management. To be eligible, customers must make a minimum of two (2) orders per month (of which should reach the minimum order balance)*. Credit will only be granted after the first four (4) orders made are paid C.O.D.
*Please consult your sales person or our office for amount of minimum order that pertains to your business location.
- New Out of Area customers are required to send a certified cheque or bank transfer payment to our account (available upon request) on the day of the order. Orders will be fulfilled upon receipt of full payment.
- Credit limit considered according to size of monthly purchases.
- Credit terms will be provided upon approval of credit application
- Zara reserves the right to limit/withhold new orders until all past due accounts are clear.
- No discounts are provided to credit payments.
- Overdue Accounts: All accounts unpaid after NET TERM days (assigned to customer by Zara) from invoice date or as arranged and written under terms on the invoice, will be charged 2% interest rate per month (24% per annum)
- Past Due Accounts: Zara reserves the right to withhold shipment for past due accounts, else, Zara reserves the right to ship on the condition that payment be done at time of delivery (C.O.D)
- NSF Cheques: $25.00 assessment fee for returned cheques.
- Title of goods remains under Zara until paid in full.
- All terms are Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.) unless agreed upon otherwise.
Claims & Returns
It is important to us that your goods are delivered to you in good condition.
- Upon receipt of order, please report all errors, claims & shortages with reference numbers within 2 days for dry products and 1 day for products that require refrigeration. Any visible damage or errors should be noted with the delivery person(s) at the time of delivery, and noted on the invoice by the delivery person(s).
- Zara reserves the right to inspect all damaged/defected goods from customers prior to any replacement or refund.
- No returns of merchandise is accepted unless they are pre-approved by a Zara officer. A return authorization number (RMA) is required for all returns. We do not accept C.O.D. returns - Customers are not entitled to deduct cost of returned item during payments - this process must be preapproved.
- Zara reserves the right to replace or refund damaged goods if they are reported within the specified time.
- There is a restocking/return charge of 10% for all goods returned in reasonable time, for reasons other than our error.
- A 50% restocking/return charge for all dairy products applies for items returned for reasons other than our error.
- Items returned past 90 days of the purchase date are subject to a 100% restocking/return charge with the discretion of Zara officer.
- All prices are subject to change without further notice.
- Taxes where applicable are indicated on the invoice.
- We do consider volume discounts on large orders upon approval. Contact our office for further information.
- All items ordered will be shipped within 5 regular business days. Shipping prices vary per order.
- Minimum Order: To be eligible for shipping, customers must make a purchase with a minimum order. *Consult your salesperson(s) or our office to learn of the minimum order amount that pertains to you.
- Small Orders: Orders below the minimum order amount are subject to an administration charge. Administration charges may be waived if small orders are picked-up. Pick up should be arranged if and when possible.
- Pick-up Orders: Please phone/fax/e-mail in your order 3 hours prior to pick-up.
- Please consult our shipping department or sales persons for required minimum orders and questions regarding shipping procedures.
Terms & Conditions subject to change without further notice.